Free Webinar: COVID-19 Recovery,
Revenue and Safe at Work Planning
Northeast Iowa Community College, CIRAS and Greater Dubuque Development Corporation are hosting a free webinar on Tuesday, July 7, from 7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m.
Meeting ID: 356 143 7910
To RSVP and also to submit topics for discussion during the webinars, please email Wendy Mihm-Herold, NICC Vice President of Business and Community Solutions, at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Welcome/Introduction/Zoom Protocol – Q/A is included in this morning’s agenda.
Wendy Mihm-Herold, Northeast Iowa Community College
2. Safe at Work Practices and Greater Dubuque Development Corporation Updates
Kristin Dietzel, Greater Dubuque Development Corporation
For the latest updates, bookmark and check our COVID-19 page daily for Safe at Work in Greater Dubuque and other important updates for area businesses.
3. What to Do for COVID-19 Positive Cases, Testing Options and Best Practices
Stacey Killian, Director UnityPoint Health Visiting Nurse Association
Learn best practices to discern what to do when you have a positive case and also testing options that are available to you.
4. Culture/Safety Mindset
Lisa Schafer, Northeast Iowa Community College Business Trainer
Lisa will discuss Leading through Crisis: Mental Health and Empathetic listening. The power of these elements can make the difference in your culture.
5. Unemployment Voluntary Shared Worker program and Other UI Updates
Marla Loecke, IowaWORKS
6. Restoring Revenue in a Post-COVID, B2B Marketplace
CJ Osborn from Iowa State Universtiy/CIRAS will share a framework and growth options for restoring revenue.
Are you struggling to make sense of the new normal? COVID-19 has redrawn large portions of the Iowa economy, forcing many companies to rethink the ways they do businesses. The Center for Industrial Research and Service (CIRAS) has a variety of services that can help Iowa companies restore lost revenue – from government contracting and market research to help understanding internet marketing and Customer Relationship Management software.
7. Topics for Future Zoom Meetings
8. Subscribe to Business Insight e-newsletter